December 11: Top Ten Favorite New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2012
Taking a break from the Worlds of Wonder blog hop to list my best new author reads from this year. I’ve read a lot of great books by new authors so compiling this list hasn’t been easy!
1. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
2. Savages and Kings of Cool by Don Winslow
3. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
4. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
5. Graffiti Moon and A Little Wanting Song by Cath Crowley
6. I Hunt Killers and Boy Toy by Barry Lyga
7. The Scorpio Races and The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
8. Bruiser by Neal Shusterman
9. Blood, She Read by Sara Hubbard
and last but definitely not least, the best book I’ve read all year by an author completely new to me is *drumroll* …
This book has now been made into a movie due for release in 2013. Here’s the trailer…
What are some of your favourite New-to-Me authors of 2012?