I’ve been nominated for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award by YA author, Sara Hubbard! So chuffed – thank you Sara! The rules for this award are as follows:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven things about myself (which is much harder than one might think):
1. I’m a peanut-butter addict.
2. I’m afraid of grasshoppers and crickets.
3. I’ve never ridden on a roller-coaster.
4. I used to play cello albeit briefly when I was 11.
5. My favourite colour is grey.
6. My favourite flavour of ice cream is vanilla.
7. I’m an aunt.
15 people/blogs I would like to nominate for this award are:
- Janice Hardy
- Michelle Krys
- Ruth Lauren Steven
- Juliana Haygert
- YA Highway
- Lisa Burstein
- Leigh Ann Kopans
- Lee Wind
- Mark Barry
- Tangled up in Words
- Operation Awesome
- Inspired Kathy
- YA Confidential
- NA Alley
And that’s that 🙂